phone: (718) 935-2300
PIN#R1160040 - Due: 9/9/9999 1:00 PM
Please note that ALL proposals are due at 65 Court Street, Room 1201, Brooklyn, NY 11201, Attn: Bid Unit/Vendor Resources, with electronic copies emailed to DCPSubmissions@schools.nyc.gov . To download the solicitation, go to https://infohub.nyced.org/working-with-the-doe/vendors/open-doe-solicitations/open-multiple-task-award-contracts-and-procurements . If you cannot download the solicitation, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your company’s name, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address, Tax ID Number, MTAC Number & Title in all correspondence.
The New York City Department of Education (NYCDOE), on behalf of the Division of Specialized Instruction and Student Support/Special Education Office, seeks proposals from organizations experienced in providing high-quality professional development, coaches and parent workshops in Special Education.
• Component 1: Paraprofessional Workshops & Training Component 7: Special Education Legislation & Regulation
• Component 2: Literacy Supports for Students with Disabilities Component 8: Assistive Technology & Accessible Educational Material Support
• Component 3: Least Restrictive Environment Component 9: Behavior Management
• Component 4: Low Incidence Disabilities Component 10: Response to Intervention and Data Based Individualization
• Component 5: Bilingual Special Education Component 11: Assessment
• Component 6: Specially Designed Instruction Component 12: Autism
Questions regarding this solicitation should be addressed to ISPsupport@schools.nyc.gov.