phone: (212) 341-3488
fax: (212) 341-9830
PIN#06817P0002 - Due: 6/16/2017 3:00 PM
• providing an additional assessment tool
• enabling a standard method and efficient organization of perceptions or information amassed from family members or collaterals
• helping to identify gaps—what ACS does know or does not know about the family
• maintaining a systems perspective by focusing on the family, rather than on one member
• prompting ideas about interventions
• eliciting information (when constructed with the family) that facilitates engagement of the family, and allows joint caseworker/family insights.
A Pre-Proposal Conference regarding this RFP is scheduled for Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 10:00am in the following location: 150 William Street, 19th Floor (Staten Island Room). Proposers must register at the ACS website to obtain a copy of the proposal. Use the following link to access the ACS website: http://www1.nyc.gov/site/acs/index.page then select “Respond to RFP” from the dropdown menu under “How Do I?” On the next page, under “Current ACS Business Opportunities” select “Go To RFP Online.” You will be brought to the ACS Business Opportunities Page where you can select “RFPs” under the Current Documents heading.
For additional information, send all e-mail requests to Doron.Pinchas@acs.nyc.gov and Beverly.Matthews@acs.nyc.gov. Please type the EPIN above and the title of the RFP into the subject line. If all else fails, you may call Doron Pinchas at (212) 341-3488 or Beverly Matthews at (212) 341-3464 to make arrangements to pick up a proposal in person.