phone: (212) 669-8142
PIN#01516AUDIT04 - Due: 5/31/2016 2:00 PM
Organizations wishing to submit proposals in response to this Request For Proposals (RFP) must meet the minimum qualification requirements specified below. These requirements must be maintained during the term of the contract awarded pursuant to this RFP. Proposals from organizations which do not meet these minimum requirements will not be considered. Proposals from certified minority-owned and/or women-owned businesses or proposals that include partnering arrangements with certified minority-owned and/or women-owned firms are encouraged. Additionally, proposals from small and New York City-based businesses are also encouraged.
The minimum requirements are as follows:
1. The proposer must have provided external audit peer review services to a government entity within the past four (4) years;
2. The majority of the proposed external audit peer review staff must have had government auditing experience within the past four (4) years;
3. The proposer must have performed external audit peer reviews for clients that have staff of at least 15 professional auditors;
4. The proposer must have conducted reviews that have included performance audits as detailed in GAGAS; and
5. Only audit supervisors or higher level professional staff who have a minimum of five (5) years of audit supervisory experience shall perform the services required pursuant to this RFP.
Questions relating to the RFP should be submitted by e-mail to Mr. Montemurro at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10, 2016.